Scene 1: My usual breakfast is always water. But yesterday morning I was so hungry and decided to cook Maggi for myself. So confident with my cooking expertise on Maggi, I boiled the water in Electric rice cooker.
Scene 2: The water was so hot and I put Maggi and the masala in it. It seemed only half cooked and there was more water in it. So I decided to heat it again.
Scene 3: Electric cooker is on and I am cooking as if in a Kadai. There seemed no way of water being evaporated and clock was ticking.
Scene 4: I closed the lid and went to have bath. There was a terrible shock waiting for me on my return
Scene 5: My hunger has reached its peak and I opened the lid very eagerly. I was so shocked to see the Maggi so biggggg. It had absorbed most of the excess water which I assumed to evaporate.
Scene 6: I tried hard to cool it down so that it may get hard and compact. But it still looked like Ragi given to hospital patient. But still I had no other go but to eat it.
Moral of the story: Do not cook Maggi in a Rice Cooker (Electric and Non-electric as well) and that too with its lid closed.