Thursday 7 May 2009

Tata Indicom sucks

I have a Tata Indicom post paid connection. The network is real bad. Even if you have full network you can not hear what the person at the other end speaks to you. You keep on saying "Hello Hello".

To add fuel to my fire, there were advertisements on TV for their network coverage during this IPL season 2.


F*** the person who proposed this advertisement. They say "No network problem, No Hello hello".

This one liner is direct contrary to the coverage I get. To say in short "Tata Indicom sucks" and my best service provider vote goes to Airtel. After all these network problems, I still have the connection only for the free STD package.

You will surely laugh at the package name - "Honest 450"...It should be "Fraud 420".LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment